25 Oct Cauliflower PIZZA Crust
|2/3 Cup GF All Purpose Baking Flour||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON|
|1/4 Tsp Oregano||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON|
|1 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON|
|1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON|
|1 Tsp Salt||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON|
|2 Tbsp Flaxseed||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON|
|7 Tbsp Water|
|1 Medium Cauliflower|
1. Floret cauliflower into small pieces and place in a glass bowl with 3 tbsp water then microwave for 6 mins.
2. Add cauliflower into food processor then process.
3. Place cauliflower in tea towel then squeeze out as much water as possible.
4. In a large glass bowl mix cauliflower, gluten-free all purpose baking flour, oregano, nutritional yeast, garlic powder and salt.
5. In a cup mix flaxseed and 4 tbsp water then add to large bowl.
7. Mould dough into pizza crust then bake for 40mins at 400F.
8. Remove crust from parchment paper, place directly on pizza baking sheet, add your favourite sauce/toppings and then bake for 10mins at 400F.