24 Dec Chocolate COFFEE Bark
|1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON|
|1/4 Cup Walnuts||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON|
|1/4 Cup Sliced Almonds||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON|
|225g Vegan Chocolate Chips||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON|
|1 Tbsp Instant Coffee||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON|
1. Spread out the sunflower seeds, walnuts and almond on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 400F for 4 mins or until brown.
2. Add 1/2 cup of water to a pot and place a bowl on top.
3. Add chocolate chips and mix often until melted.
4. Add instant coffee and mix.
5. Add the roasted seeds/nuts to the chocolate.
6. Spread out the chocolate on parchment paper and freeze for 30 mins.