17 Oct Lentil MEATBALLS
|2 Tbsp Flaxseed||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON|
|1 Cup Canned Lentils||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON|
|1 Cup Gluten-Free Bread Crumbs||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON|
|1 Tsp Oregano||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON|
|1 Tsp Basil||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON|
|1/4 Tsp Red Pepper Flakes||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON|
|1 Tsp Salt||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON|
|1/2 Tsp Pepper||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON|
|5 Cloves Garlic|
|1 Medium Onion|
|1 Cup Diced Mushrooms|
|1/2 Cup + 4 Tbsp Water|
1. In a large pot add garlic, onion, mushrooms and 1/2 Cup of water then simmer for 10 mins.
2. To make the flax egg mix together flaxseed and 4 Tbsp of water then let it sit for 5 mins.
3. In a food processor add cooked garlic, onion, mushrooms with lentils and bread crumbs.
4. In a bowl mix oregano, basil, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper then add to processor with the flax egg.
5. Process until combined well then roll into small balls and bake on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper at 350F for 45mins flipping halfway.