29 Sep Mushroom FETTUCCINE Alfredo
|1/2 Cup Cashews||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON|
|1 Package Brown Rice Fettuccine||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON|
|2 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON|
|2 Tsp Garlic Powder||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON|
|1 Tsp Onion Powder||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON|
|2 Tsp Salt||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON|
|1 1/2 Cup Almond Milk||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON|
|3 Cups Mushrooms|
|1/2 Cup Water|
|5 Medium Potatoes|
|2 Tbsp Lemon Juice|
1. Soak cashews in boiling water for 30 mins.
2. In a large pot mix the mushrooms and water then simmer for 10 mins.
3. Peel and dice potatoes then boil until soft.
4. Cook the fettuccine until cooked then add to mushrooms.
5. In a blender mix the potatoes, cashews and lemon juice.
6. In a bowl mix nutritional yeast, garlic powder, onion powder and salt then add to the blender with almond milk. Mix until the sauce is creamy then add to the pot.