30 Nov Potato JACKFRUIT Stew
|2 Cans Jackfruit||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON|
|1 Tbsp Paprika||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON|
|1 Tbsp Garlic Powder||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON|
|1 Tsp Thyme||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON|
|1 Tsp Salt||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON|
|1/2 Tsp Pepper||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON|
|4 Cups Vegetable Broth||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON|
|2 Tbsp Corn Starch|
|2 Large Onions|
|3 Large Potatoes|
|3 Large Carrots|
|4 Ribs Celery|
|1/4 Cup + 2 Tbsp Water|
1. In a large pot add onion, jackfruit and 1/4 cup water then cover and simmer for 10 mins.
2. Mash the jackfruit until you have a good mix of small and large chunks.
3. Add potatoes, carrot and celery to pot.
4. In a small bowl mix paprika, garlic powder, thyme, salt and pepper then add to pot with vegetable broth. Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
5. Mix corn starch with 2 Tbsp cold water, add to pot, mix and then cover to simmer for 30 mins.