28 Jun Crispy TOFU Nuggets
|1/4 Cup Gluten-Free Flour||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON|
|1 Tsp Garlic Powder||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON|
|1/2 Tsp Mustard Powder||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON|
|1/2 Tsp Salt||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON|
|1 Tbsp Gluten-Free Soy Sauce||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON|
|1 Cup Gluten-Free Bread Crumbs||CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON|
|1/2 Cup Almond Milk|
|354g Extra Firm Tofu|
1. Cut the tofu into three slices then press between paper towel to remove some of the moisture.
2. Cut the tofu into nuggets then place aside.
3. In a small bowl mix gluten-free flour, garlic powder, mustard powder, salt, gluten-free soy sauce and almond milk.
4. Spread gluten-free bread crumbs out on a plate.
5. Dip a tofu nugget in the batter then cover with bread crumbs before placing on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
6. Bake at 400F for 25 minutes flipping the nuggets halfway.