Which kind of Plant-Based Milk should be used?
- We developed our Cheeze Varieties using Unsweetened Almond Milk however any Plant-Based Milk can be used.
I'm a Grocer and would like to carry your product. How can I make this happen?
- Please send us a message through our Contact Us page and we'll be happy to let you know how we can make this happen.
How much Plant-Based Milk do you use?
- Depending if you want your Cheeze saucy, creamy or melty you mix different amounts of plant-based milk with your Cheeze. See package for cooking instructions.
How long does the Cheeze last and what are the storing instructions?
- Our Cheeze has a best before date of 9 months from production when stored in a cool and dry place (a pantry is perfect).
Is your Cheeze Gluten-Free Certified?
- All ingredients are gluten-free however our Cheeze is produced in a facility which also manufactures other products containing gluten therefore our products are not currently certified gluten-free.
Can your Cheeze be used for Mac & Cheeze?
- Yes! Add your favourite Cheeze Variety and plant-based milk directly to cooked macaroni, mix it up over low heat until the Cheeze thickens then it’s ready to enjoy!