Ingredients:1/2 Cup Smoky Cheddar Cheeze
1 Cup Unsweetened Plant-Based Milk
1 Can Black Beans
1 Bag Tortilla Chips
1/4 Cup Taco Seasoning
1/2 Cup Water
1 Green Pepper
1 Orange Pepper
1/4 Red Onion
1. Add Black Beans and 1/2 Cup Water to a large pan.
2. Mix in Taco Seasoning then simmer for 10 mins.
3. Spread out 1 bag of Tortilla Chips on a serving plate.
4. Spread Black Beans, Green Pepper, Onion and Red Pepper over Tortilla Chips.
5. In a blender mix Smoky Cheddar Cheeze and Unsweetened Plant-Based Milk then blend until smooth.
6. Heat Cheeze on stove over medium heat or in microwave (see package for cooking instructions) until Cheeze thickens then drizzle on Nachos.