Ingredients:1 x 30g Sample Pouch Smoky Cheddar Cheeze
1/2 Cup Unsweetened Plant-Based Milk
1/2 Can Black Beans
1/2 Bag Tortilla Chips
2 tbsp Taco Seasoning
1/4 Cup Water
1/2 Green Pepper
1/2 Orange Pepper
1/4 Diced Red Onion
1. Add Black Beans and 1/4 Cup Water to a large pan.
2. Mix in Taco Seasoning then simmer for 10 mins.
3. Spread out 1/2 bag of Tortilla Chips on a serving plate.
4. Spread Black Beans, Green Pepper, Red Onion and Red Pepper over Tortilla Chips.
5. In a blender mix 1 x 30g Sample Pouch of Smoky Cheddar Cheeze with 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Plant-Based Milk then blend until smooth.
6. Heat Cheeze on stove over medium heat until Cheeze thickens then drizzle on Nachos.