Ingredients:1 x 30g Sample Pouch Smoky Cheddar Cheeze
3/4 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
1/2 Can Black Beans
1/2 Bag Tortilla Chips
2 tbsp Cup Taco Seasoning
1/4 Cup Water
1/2 Green Pepper
1/2 Orange Pepper
2 tbsp Red Onion
1. Add Black Beans and 1/4 Cup Water to a large pan.
2. Mix in Taco Seasoning then simmer for 10 mins.
3. Spread out 1 bag of Tortilla Chips on a serving plate.
4. Spread Black Beans, Green Pepper, Onion and Red Pepper over Tortilla Chips.
5. In a blender mix 1 x 30g Sample Pouch of Smoky Cheddar Cheeze with Unsweetened Almond Milk then blend until smooth.
6. Heat Cheeze on stove or in microwave (see package for cooking instructions) until Cheeze thickens then drizzle on Nachos.