- Our Powdered Plant-Based Cheeze is similar to Kraft Dinner but made with cashews.
- The Cheeze Variety Pack has 4 x 30g Pouches with our Original, Smoky Cheddar, Chipotle and Pesto Varieties. Made with Non-GMO Organic Cashews and the best Organic Ingredients we could find our Cheeze Sauces are non-perishable, packed with flavour AND are unbelievably healthy.
- When you mix our Cheeze Sauces with your favourite plant-based milk you get to choose if you want it creamy, saucy or melty! See Cooking Instructions below.
- How much Cheeze is in each pouch?
1 plates of Cheezy Nachos
2 bowls of Original Mac N Cheeze
2 Grilled Cheezes
Make many more amazing recipes with your Plantworthy Food Cheeze Sauce
Our Cheeze Sauces can be used in endless ways depending on how you mix it. For:
Creamy: Mix 1 x 30g Pouch Cheeze with 3/4 Cup plant-based milk.
Saucy: Mix 1 x 30g Pouch Cheeze with 1/2 Cup plant-based milk.
Melty: Mix 1 x 30g Pouch Cheeze with 1/4 Cup plant-based milk.
Mix it up then heat and you have your delicious plant-based Cheeze Sauce!
CHEEZY TIP: For the creamiest cheeze we recommend cooking on the stovetop and using Unsweetened Almond Milk
Stovetop: Mix* Cheeze sauce with the plant-based milk portion above depending which type of Cheeze sauce you'd like. Heat on medium heat, stirring throughout until sauce thickens.
Microwave: Mix* Cheeze sauce with plant-based milk portion above depending which type of Cheeze sauce you'd like. Microwave on High for 1 minute. Stir Cheeze. Microwave on High for 30 more seconds or until sauce thickens.
* For ultimate creaminess mix plant-based milk and Cheeze sauce in a blender.